Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello and Welcome

My name is Amanda and my friends/family call me, Mandy.  I'm currently a stay at home wife and married to a wonderful husband.  I aspire to become a high school biology teacher, or possibly middle school. 

A little background, My husband and I met at Christopher Newport University in Virginia.  After four years of dating we married.  We have now been married for two wonderful years.  We started our family with our cat, DC.  A year later, my husband was accepted into the OTS program with the Air Force.  Our first assignment was to Pensacola, FL.  We added to our little family by adding an adorable Shetland sheepdog puppy, Daisy.  After 6 months, we moved down the road to Biloxi, MS.  We have now just received our next assignment, to Hawaii.

Thanks for reading my first blog and I look forward to sharing the ups and downs of this wonderful journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment